Draft and Plan
Music
Magazine masthead: ‘The Edge’
I've chosen the 3rd font as a starting point for my masthead, I think it looks a lot bigger and bolder than the others. They are a lot more eye catching than the others. However this isn't the finished product. I'm going to work on it and try to experiment with a lot colours and different shadings to give it more of a dimension. I am also contemplating on changing my magzine name from 'The Edge' to 'Edge'.
I've chosen the 3rd font as a starting point for my masthead, I think it looks a lot bigger and bolder than the others. They are a lot more eye catching than the others. However this isn't the finished product. I'm going to work on it and try to experiment with a lot colours and different shadings to give it more of a dimension. I am also contemplating on changing my magzine name from 'The Edge' to 'Edge'.

No comments:
Post a Comment